The “Punjab Khidmat Card” was launched in 2014 with the purpose of helping people with disabilities. These individuals often struggle to afford their daily needs, and the government of Pakistan aims to assist them.
In addition to the Punjab Khidmat Card for people with disabilities, there is also the Student Khidmat Card available for students in Pakistan. This card aims to assist students from poor families who may struggle to afford school fees and daily expenses.
Some people do not know enough about the Punjab khidmat card status check or how to withdraw money. Here is the complete guide with easy steps for Khidmat Card Balance Check Online 2023.
Khidmat Card New Update
Eligible individuals with Khidmat Cards who received messages about receiving funds can now withdraw their money from ATMs or other sources starting April 5th. Payments were stopped by the Ehsaas 8171 program in March. Starting April 5th, people can receive their payments again
khidmat card helpline code: 24/7 Toll free No. 0800 09100.
How To Get a Khidmat Card
To participate in the Punjab Khidmat Card program, households residing in Punjab and below a certain income threshold must apply for a card through the PSPA. The application process includes providing proof of income and other documentation. Upon approval, households receive a Khidmat Card that can be used to receive monthly cash transfers at designated payment points.
The amount of the transfer varies based on household size and composition, with larger households and those with more children receiving higher transfers. The transfers are intended to cover basic needs like food, clothing, and housing.
Khidmat card account balance check online Code
If you want to check the khidmat card account balance from home easily then you just call the help center the number of the help center is 042-111333267. You can assist them with your account balance in a few minutes.
Sometimes the helpline is too busy to answer, so there is an alternate way to check Khidmat Card balance online in 2023. If you have an active and verified ATM card, you can simply go to the nearest ATM, insert the card, and easily check the balance.
Student khidmat card balance check
Student Khidmat Card is a special type of card that is issued to students in Pakistan to provide them with discounts and other benefits on various goods and services. The card is primarily designed to help students with educational expenses by providing them with financial assistance and discounts on educational materials, transportation, and other essential items.
To check the balance of a Student Khidmat Card, one can use various methods, including checking the balance online through the official website or mobile application, contacting the helpline(given number Above), or visiting the nearest ATM. By checking the balance regularly, students can keep track of their expenses and ensure that they have enough funds to cover their educational needs. It is essential to note that the card’s benefits and discounts are subject to change, and students should stay updated with the latest information provided by the relevant authorities.
Note: You can check the balance as like Khidmat card account balance check online Code both have the same criteria
How to withdraw money from khidmat card
To withdraw money from Khidmat Card, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM that accepts your Khidmat Card.
- Insert your Khidmat Card into the ATM’s card slot.
- Enter your PIN code when prompted.
- Select the option to withdraw cash.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Wait for the ATM to dispense the cash.
- Take the cash from the dispenser and take your card from the ATM.
It is important to note that there may be certain withdrawal limits and charges associated with using an ATM. Therefore, it is advisable to check with your bank or financial institution regarding these details before making any withdrawals. Additionally, it is crucial to keep your card and PIN code safe and secure to prevent any unauthorized access to your funds.
Punjab khidmat card registration centers
- Lahore – Khidmat Centre, 150-Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town
- Lahore – Khidmat Centre, 68-Shadman Colony, Lahore
- Lahore – Khidmat Centre, Town Hall, Lahore
- Lahore – Khidmat Centre, Hall Road, Lahore
- Lahore – Khidmat Centre, Nishtar Town, Lahore
- Rawalpindi – Khidmat Centre, Shamsabad, Rawalpindi
- Rawalpindi – Khidmat Centre, Liaquat Bagh, Rawalpindi
- Multan – Khidmat Centre, Katchery Road, Multan
- Faisalabad – Khidmat Centre, Ghanta Ghar, Faisalabad
- Gujranwala – Khidmat Centre, DC Office, Gujranwala
- Sargodha – Khidmat Centre, DC Office, Sargodha
- Bahawalpur – Khidmat Centre, Farid Gate, Bahawalpur
- Rahim Yar Khan – Khidmat Centre, DC Office, Rahim Yar Khan
- Sheikhupura – Khidmat Centre, DC Office, Sheikhupura
Eligibility Criteria For the Punjab khidmat card
The eligibility criteria for the Punjab Khidmat Card program may vary depending on the specific category or type of card. Here are some general eligibility criteria:
- Resident of Punjab: The applicant must be a resident of Punjab province in Pakistan.
- Low-income group: The applicant must belong to a low-income group, with a monthly income of up to Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Special categories: There are certain special categories of people who may be eligible for the Khidmat Card, including orphans, widows, disabled persons, transgender individuals, and senior citizens.
- Education: For student Khidmat Card, the applicant must be a student currently enrolled in a recognized educational institution in Punjab.
zong khidmat card balance check code
- Open The mobile dialpad
- Enter the code *267#
- Click on my account
- Send It
- Then Press 4 or select check Balance
- Enter your 4-digit pin
- You will receive a confirmation Message